Wednesday 17 May 2017

Cool Status for Whatsapp for Girls

Square box, round pizza, triangle slices, now that's confusing.

310. Never judge a book by it's movie.

311. Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they'll start using it.

312. Exercise? I thought you said extra fries!

313. I hate mosquitoes. I mean, I know I am delicious, but I don't give out free samples.

314. Isn't it funny how red white and blue represent freedom, unless they're flashing behind you?

315. So you’re a player? Nice to meet you, I’m the coach.

316. If taking a shower is bad for the environment, I know I’m doing the world a big favor!;)

317. For those of you complaining you can’t sleep, LOG OFF FACEBOOK! It’s a proven fact that it’s impossible to sleep while facebooking.

318. David loves animals. Especially the sweet and sour chicken.

319. Liking your own status is like high fiving yourself in the face.

320. I wish that I could put my status to what I am really thinking.

321. I should change my name to No One, that way when I request you as a friend it will say “No One wants to be your friend”.

322. I should change my name to No One, that way when I request you as a friend it will say “No One wants to be your friend”.

323. The person who has ruined my life is one and only Mark Zuckerberg :D

324. Who needs TV we got Facebook DRAMA.

325. Go away don’t talk to me right now cause it’s my break time and I’m on FB mode…

326. Has implemented a healthy routine, affecting immediately . Very basic and it’s free – Nap Time!!

327. If the world really ends in 2012, I wasted my whole life in school.

328. Dear Facebook: They are not “Suggested friends.” They’re people I’m intentionally trying to avoid.

329. I don’t care what you think of me! Unless you think I’m awesome – in which case, you’re right! Carry on…

330. Don’t run after him who tries to avoid you..!

331. I just want to be left alone, is it hard. I don’t wanna talk because it ain’t going anywhere, let me be. I’ll be fine because I’m stronger than you think I am, I will not be defeated.

332. Treat me like a queen and I’ll treat you like my king. Treat me like a game. And I’ll show you how it’s played.

333. I’m just a mirror for you, You are good, I’m best, You are bad, I’m worst.

334. Don’t get my personality and my attitude twisted, because my personality is me, and my attitude depends on you!

335. Life: Besides gravity, nothing keeps me down.

336. I don’t follow others, I only follow my orders because I am my own boss.

337. Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, just be strong & act like you’re okay. Strong walls shake, but never collapse.

338. My attitude is based on the way you treat me.

339. I let my haters be my motivators.

340. Attitude is not what you learn from school, it is part of your nature from within.

Cool Whatsapp Status: Get 10,000+ Whatsapp Status Quotes!


341. A can-do attitude is all one needs. It acts like a bridge between success and failure.

342. I did a push-up today. Well actually I fell down, but I had to use my arms to get back up, so close enough.

343. How do I like my eggs? In a cake.

344. Of all my body parts my eyes get the most exercise, I do at least a thousand eye rolls every day.

345. Sometimes I get road rage just pushing a shopping cart in a supermarket.

346. Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.

347. I'm going to stand outside, so if anybody asks for me, I'm outstanding.

348. Every time I have my picture taken I get hungry because I hear 'cheese' so I start to think of a nice cheese sandwich.

349. Chocolate is great, it gives you energy which can be used to go buy more chocolate.

350. Dear LOL, thank you for being there for me all those times I neve

No comments:

Post a Comment