Wednesday 17 May 2017

whatsapp status

I FELT LIKE AN ANIMAL, & ANIMALS DON’T KNOW SIN, DO THEY? 

YU CAN’T BURN ME. 

I DON’T NEED A HAIR STYLIST, MY PILLOW GIVES ME A NEW HAIRSTYLE EVERY MRNG ..

 I’M SORRY THAT IM NOT UPDATING MY FACEBOOK STATUS, MY CAT ATE MY MOUSE.

Always smiling, because yur smile is a reason for many others to smile...Smile please...!! 

Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don't have.

BUY MY ALARM CLOCK & YOU WILL SLEEP SOUNDLY. 

Your looks don't make u Beautiful, it's the person inside who makes you beautiful. 

The best dreams happen when eyes are opend,,

In “Success” all depends on the 2nd letter.

Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software...it's called #Sunday, please fix it !

Try to solve your problem yourself... Don't Depend on other..!!

After Monday & Tuesday, even calendar says W T F..(Whtsap,Fb,Twitr)

#People with status don't need status.. #

I’ll hit u so hard even GOOGLE wan’t able to find you

I Wish My Parents Were Like Google. ..They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete...!!


No comments:

Post a Comment